Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rolling Thunder Optimus Prime Coming Soon From TFC Toys!

WHOA! Those pics just sold me completely on this.

This beast has been on my Pre Order list since the announcement. I seriously cannot wait.

For those that may not know my collecting habits - I <3 Transformers dearly, but rarely dabble in to 3P offerings. I have an addictive personality and need to draw the line. This however, this I need to make an exception for.

Titans Return brought me back to the TF franchise, because of the compatibility with Diaclone. I think the main TF line is very spot-on.

Quote Originally Posted by ucsf View Post
    Titans Return brought me back to the TF franchise, because of the compatibility with Diaclone. I think the main TF line is very spot-on.

<3 all of this...but now you make me want to watch old Diaclone commercials, lol.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by ucsf View Post
    Yeah. They definitely did a lot right with Titans Return. The CHUG lines in general really tug at my nostalgia, but Titans Return really knocked it out of the park. I'm sure if I really did any digging I could find some complaints, but off the top of my head nothing really sticks out, and I was pretty happy with all the figures I got. I've been a fan of Transformers since it was released. One of my earliest memories is sitting in front of the TV and watching the season 2 intro, and I had a few of those Season one VHS tapes from FHE.

Funny thing is that the majority of the toys I had were from the _________ master years and random combiner figures here and there because even though I was a huge fan, I was still a bit young to be getting transformers, aside from the odd minibot here and there. My first complete Combiner was Abominus. For that reason I was really excited about Titans Return because that was my era of collecting as it were.

It's coming together nicely.

Damn, that is beautiful!