Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rolling Thunder Optimus Prime Coming Soon From TFC Toys!

WHOA! Those pics just sold me completely on this.

This beast has been on my Pre Order list since the announcement. I seriously cannot wait.

For those that may not know my collecting habits - I <3 Transformers dearly, but rarely dabble in to 3P offerings. I have an addictive personality and need to draw the line. This however, this I need to make an exception for.

Titans Return brought me back to the TF franchise, because of the compatibility with Diaclone. I think the main TF line is very spot-on.

Quote Originally Posted by ucsf View Post
    Titans Return brought me back to the TF franchise, because of the compatibility with Diaclone. I think the main TF line is very spot-on.

<3 all of this...but now you make me want to watch old Diaclone commercials, lol.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by ucsf View Post
    Yeah. They definitely did a lot right with Titans Return. The CHUG lines in general really tug at my nostalgia, but Titans Return really knocked it out of the park. I'm sure if I really did any digging I could find some complaints, but off the top of my head nothing really sticks out, and I was pretty happy with all the figures I got. I've been a fan of Transformers since it was released. One of my earliest memories is sitting in front of the TV and watching the season 2 intro, and I had a few of those Season one VHS tapes from FHE.

Funny thing is that the majority of the toys I had were from the _________ master years and random combiner figures here and there because even though I was a huge fan, I was still a bit young to be getting transformers, aside from the odd minibot here and there. My first complete Combiner was Abominus. For that reason I was really excited about Titans Return because that was my era of collecting as it were.

It's coming together nicely.

Damn, that is beautiful!

DaimChoc Reports has shared with us a couple of Digital Photoshop (Digibash) images of the upcoming TFC TOYS STC-01 Supreme Tactical Commander done by Malcontent Man.

This presents the figure in colors much like the G.I. Joe Vehicle it's based on, The Rolling Thunder.

Is this something you want to add to your collection when it's released?