Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Animal Warriors of the Kingdom Discussion Thread

So reviews Will be up by 9pm tonight right?

LOL! Not sure if I'll be reviewing these TBH, Brother. There's already a lot of solid reviews out there (Toy Shiz, Justin/Generals Joes)...

Plus, I'm short three figures (never grabbed Cruelor & Scraps due to an error on my part, already sold the Atreiu I had). If there's a particular figure and/or figures you'd like for me to review, let me know and I'll do those. Just don't see during the full assortment.

Heads up, AWOK Tribe! The next Animal Warriors of the Kingdom Kickstarter Campaign from Spero Studios is launching on Friday, June 15th! It's finally time to #FreeThane!

Looks badass man. A cyborg monkey! Wonder what else will be in that kick?
    Last edited by Itchweed; 05-07-2018 at 05:45 PM.

Just got some of the first figures and wow they are cool. Really like these a lot.

Crazy stuff. I've seen some awesome diorama sets with these figures. Can't wait to get mine.

Quote Originally Posted by ucsf View Post
    Crazy stuff. I've seen some awesome diorama sets with these figures. Can't wait to get mine.
    I've seen a few set ups on FB that look pretty neat. The only gripe I have is the arm armor is so loose, but I don't use it anyway so it doesn't matter.

I'm tempted to circle back and pick up a few more, but I'm going to see if I can trade for all the troop builders I have first.

The Animal Warriors of the Kingdom Facebook Page has just shared the next reveal from the upcoming AWOK Deluxe Series Kickstarter Campaign coming our way June 2018!

This time we get to feast our eyes on the Chunari Archer! These golden Lion Tamarin monkeys patrol the walls of the hidden city of Chuh Nar keeping a watchful eye out for intruders or the giant crocodile "dragon" that patrols the swamps near the southern boarders of the city. The Chunari Archer will Include weapons and an alternate Archer Head.

I like that archer!