Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Animal Warriors of the Kingdom Discussion Thread

Hahahaha yeah. Panteloons Knome. Sounds like a Cobra-La name, or a Cantina Alien name.

There's a new Animal Warriors of the Kingdom Kickstarter campaign inbound this summer from Spero Studios. To build hype for the upcoming campaign, three images of upcoming offerings have been shared on the Spero Toys Instagram Page

• AWOK Deluxe Series Chunari Ultra
    • AWOK Deluxe Series Thane
    • AWOK Deluxe Series Horrid Berzerker

We'll bring you more details on this campaign as they become available. Will you be contributing towards the Animal Warriors of the Kingdom Deluxe Series?

In related AWOK news, D&J Toys has shared more pics of the upcoming AWOK playset. We've mirrored the trio on the Front Page, so make sure to check'em out and keep it locked on the D&J Toys Facebook Page for more pics as they're shared this weekend.

Oh that is nice. I see some review saying the figures are plasticy....I can see it, but I dig these figures. That playset looks killer. CIAD find room for that thing man, maybe if you put your Barbie Dreamhouse or 2.5 inch Avengers Tower in the attic for a bit you can free up some space.

LOL! Right?! We'll have to see how I feel about everything when it gets to the house.