Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Animal Warriors of the Kingdom Discussion Thread

Anybody backin this round?

Quote Originally Posted by Itchweed View Post
    Anybody backin this round?
    As badass as these are, not me. At least not right now. I'm really not big into the anthropomorphic stuff myself. I'm pretty much just focusing on the more modern looking militaristic stuff, which is why Marauder is my thing. Though I didn't back too much on Marauder's WWII figures, because again, sticking with modern looking militaristic. (Though I did back that one, but mostly got headsculpts lol)

I also just spent a small fortune on acquiring the Marauder JoeCon exclusives (which I'll review as soon as I get them)

I may break down though. These are hard to resist.

Seba Dom has shared with us some great images of the figures he's sculpted for Spero Toys line Animal Warriors of the Kingdom.

The Animal Warriors of the Kingdom Deluxe Kickstarter is currently running right now! You can head on over and back the project to get your hands on these amazing figures as soon as they are released.

You can check out more of Seba Dom's amazing work on his Facebook as well.

Looks like its funded. Great news. I didn't back it but cool for those who did.

Quote Originally Posted by Itchweed View Post
    Looks like its funded. Great news. I didn't back it but cool for those who did.
    Yeah, same. I'm not really into the anthropomorphic figures myself. They look amazing, but just not my thing.

Not mine either. I have a few I picked up from CIAD and they are awesome figs no doubt. Just need to put my money in other places right now...though some of the stretch goals look impressive.