Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Animal Warriors of the Kingdom Discussion Thread

Guess I’m too young to remember battle beasts...

Quote Originally Posted by Itchweed View Post
    Guess I’m too young to remember battle beasts...

Oh my, they were amazing. They actually played a part in the Transformers mythos in Japan. Here they were based upon elemental battles. Water beats Fire, Fire beats Wood, Wood beats Water, etc.

Haha I guess I’m too old to remember battle beasts then. I love the AWOK figs I have still want to get Scraps sometime though maybe. Though I may just paint the alternate Pale head....

Itch you missed out. Battle Beast rocked!

These are some of the most despised troops of of the Horrid army. Rarely seen but often felt with the sting of clouds of poison tipped arrows that rain down on the battlefield. These troops are made up of older Chimps and Mandrills who are a little too old for the front lines, but still have a taste for battle! Includes alternate Mandrill head and weapons.

Lovin these reveals!

From their facebook page:

Grimes: Sheep Dog - A big beast of a mutt who's often seen by Boone's side. Many mistake Grimes for pure muscle as he’s always good in a fight, but he also has a knack for technology. Grimes is the captain of the air ship that sailed Mala, Thane, and Boone to rescue Pale from Baron Kah Lee. This dog often assists bounty hunters and smugglers when some coin is involved, but there isn’t enough coin for him to ever help the likes of the Baron.

Thanks to forum member ucsf and Animal Warriors of the Kingdom for letting us know the new Kickstarter will be starting on June 15th and dropped a surprise image for us all to drool over.

KS starts 6/15/18!!! Grimes: Sheep Dog - A big beast of a mutt who's often seen by Boone's side. Many mistake Grimes for pure muscle as heís always good in a fight, but he also has a knack for technology. Grimes is the captain of the air ship that sailed Mala, Thane, and Boone to rescue Pale from Baron Kah Lee. This dog often assists bounty hunters and smugglers when some coin is involved, but there isnít enough coin for him to ever help the likes of the Baron.

Thanks man!

Wow I'm on FP. Thank you <3

It's a great new way of expanding the world of AWOK, and still have some time for a few reveals.