Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Acid Rain World 1:18th Scale Discussion Thread

Administrator
    Broz before hoes!

Female troops FTW!!!

Between these female troops and the Planet Green Valley offerings, there's going to be some rather bad ass 1:18th scale hyper articulated females to pair up against the likes of MTF. Fun times ahead!

Quote Originally Posted by ucsf View Post
    Female troops FTW!!!
    Wow! Are there pics somewhere? For some reason I cant see pics if they are here.

Quote Originally Posted by Itchweed View Post
    Wow! Are there pics somewhere? For some reason I cant see pics if they are here.
    Check out this update of our beloved main page: http://cobraisland.com/acid-rain-wor...018-exclusive/

Thanks bro. I can see them there but not in the thread but I can see other pics. CIAD must still be sore that I made fun of him for packing up his joes to have room for his Strawberry Shortcake collection.

LOL! Sorry man, I missed linking back to the FP on that post (thanks UCSF!).

As we're on an older version of vB, it has it's limitations in terms of how many pics you can post and whatnot.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by ucsf View Post
    Female troops FTW!!!
    Are they finally releasing them? I've been waiting forever for Sofi, and it would've been the last figure I bought from the line, but I'm not sure if I'll even bother at this point. Too little, too late to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by C.I.A.D. View Post
    Between these female troops and the Planet Green Valley offerings, there's going to be some rather bad ass 1:18th scale hyper articulated females to pair up against the likes of MTF. Fun times ahead!
    Those Planet Green Valley figures look awesome. Hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on some of those. Giggity.

The Acid Rain World website has updated with Session 4.1 "The Code" for your reading pleasure.

These official stories and Bios help to flesh out the Acid Rain World, giving us backstories and tales surrounding these highly praised collectible offerings. Make sure to check out the full text here: Session 4.1 "The Code