Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Acid Rain World 1:18th Scale Discussion Thread

Chapter 3 of the official Acid Rain World story, Nothing Ventured, continues with Session 3.2, Taking out the Trash.

So I think that city art looks amazing, like present day city with 1940s power lines. I need to incorporate a bit of that look in my Spaceport.

The story is so detailed it makes me want more of the figures.

The story makes me wish that Acid Rain had more exposure. It's right on the cusp of being just about everywhere, which would hopefully lead to some sort of cartoon series.

Oh that would be real cool. A comic at the least. I wish they had more figures, especially with human heads with helmets instead of helmeted heads with no face.

Acid Rain should be a fine example to how handle a property well I think. AR is growing slowly but steadily.

I absolutely love the ARW figures and vehicles, but I ended up dropping the line. As much as I loved it, not being able to all the figures I wanted at a reasonable price was a turn off. Too many exclusives that go for stupid money. I get why Kit does it, it just sucks for the average collector. There's so many cool exclusives, but I'll never be able to afford them.

I only have 4 of the figures. I don’t strive to be a completist, but damn where is that pumpkin cart? I want that so bad and idk why.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
    I absolutely love the ARW figures and vehicles, but I ended up dropping the line. As much as I loved it, not being able to all the figures I wanted at a reasonable price was a turn off. Too many exclusives that go for stupid money. I get why Kit does it, it just sucks for the average collector. There's so many cool exclusives, but I'll never be able to afford them.
    It also didn't help that there were all those little stink-fingers in the ARW Facebook pages bragging about how they managed to get 12 of the "limit 1 per customer" items because they rounded up a couple of buddies and spent all day waiting in line, buying a figure, and getting back in line to buy more until they were out of stock. They even refused to help people who couldn't get them and didn't seem to understand why people hated them for it.

That and the lack of new releases. I haven't been following ARW in a while, but it was annoying to see 3-4 different releases of the Laurel Mech and nothing else. That was a great toy, but at the very least repaint something else.

There's a new character profile up for Broz, an Agurts Senator. Check it out here: Acid Rain World Broz Character Profile Now Available

Ohhh I want a figure of that.....