Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Acid Rain World 1:18th Scale Discussion Thread

I would love to get in on this but I don't have the room, don't have the money, don't really trust the international shipping with the customs and tariffs and taxes.....but this is an awesome piece. I really would only want the pin anyway. I usually don't wear the shirts and not sure what I would do with that cool ass ammo box....but....

I feel like I need to get in on this. As one of the original handful of folks to introduce the Acid Rain World here stateside, I can't miss out on a fan appreciation pack!

Plus, I need that Ammo crate...not sure for what yet, but I still need it. >.>

Sounds pretty cool! I'm interested in the booklet, I hope I can find one later.

CIAD, I hope you're gonna enjoy the hell out of this set!

Heads up, everyone! The Pre-order is LIVE!

Quote Originally Posted by ucsf View Post
    CIAD, I hope you're gonna enjoy the hell out of this set!

Thanks, Brother! Pre-Order is in, now the waiting game begins!

Sounds spectacular!

With the recent story elements, Acid Rain has the potential to be something unique and interesting in a way we loved 80's properties because of cartoons and comics.

Our friends from the Acid Rain World have announced a new contest via the Acid Rain World Facebook Page; Check out the details for the Bucks Team Establishment Day Celebration- Lucky draw “Star x Star” sweepstakes!

Full details are on the Front Page, but here's the scoop - If you pre-order the “The Bucks Team Commemorative Pack”, you get a special code. On April 6th, the ARW Facebook Page will hold a drawing and if your code is selected, you'll get 1 of 6 uber cool prizes!

That said, you need to be in it to win it, so go preorder your bucks team gear and get in on the action!

The Acid Rain World Facebook Page has shared a reveal of Douglas, the Abaddon Flame Commander! He's exclusive to China and will see a limited release. What's really need about this figure is he will include die cast weapons, namely a Sword & Knife.

No word yet on whether or not this figure will be released Stateside via online retailer, but we'll keep you posted on any details as they become available. What are your thoughts on Douglas, the Abaddon Flame Commander?

News from the Acid Rain World front hasn't slowed down a bit, with new test shot images of the upcoming 1:18 scale Phantom Team being revealed on the Acid Rain World Instagram Page!

The images give us our first look at four different head sculpts that will be used on Phantom Team characters. No character names have been revealed as of yet, but we'll of course keep you posted as details are received.

Kit also shared some news regarding upcoming releases and the proposed Abaddon Flame Commander exclusive:

The Exclusive, although relgated to a China release, was primarily to try out some new techniques for mass production. Every region gets their hand at an exclusive (for instance, the US received the Acid Rain World Space Scientist), so not to worry, we'll see similar offerings soon! Test shots of the Flakbike and Motorcycle were taken, so more details on that front should be coming soon!

Kit also apologized on the delay in sharing this news, as he's been under the weather. On behalf of all of us here on Cobra Island, we wish Kit a speedy recovery!

Will you be adding the Phantom Team to your Acid Rain World collection?

Douglas and the Phantom Team would look great in my van.

Dude, seriously, these are going to reel me right back in to the 1:18th line. Dammit, lol.