Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Acid Rain World 1:18th Scale Discussion Thread

Acid Rain World 1:18th Scale Discussion Thread

Thanks to 蔡政培‎ of the Acid Rain Base Facebook group for the heads up on a new 1:18th reveal from the Acid Rain World. Through an image captured by 江少, we get our first glimpse at the 3.75" Acid Rain Militia Series.

This first reveal gives us a look at 3 different female characters that will be introduced in to the line. We'll definitely share more details with you as they become available. For now, what are your initial thoughts on Acid Rain Militia?

Acid Rain Omanga Military Flame Trooper Review By Toy People

The fine folks over at Toy-People have shared a fantastic pictorial review of the Acid Rain Flame Trooper. Part of the Omanga (Hell Force) Military, this new trooper has instantly become a fan favorite! He includes a rifle, Flamethrower and back pack. We've included a few key shots from the review that you can check out by clicking here, but make sure to hit Toy-People's review for a full assortment.

What are your thoughts on this latest addition to the Acid Rain World?

This will be a must have!

He's so effin' cool! I want the entire Omanga line up. Speaking of which, we'll be sharing another review from Toy People (hopefully sometime today).

Acid Rain Omanga Military Reborn Trooper Review By Toy People

The fine folks over at Toy-People have shared another fantastic pictorial review, this time based on the Acid Rain Omanga Rebor Trooper. Part of the Omanga (Hell Force) Military, this new trooper has instantly become a fan favorite! He towers over his opponents and includes a Rifle, because, what else does he need?
    We've included a few key shots from the review that you can check out by reading more below.
    What are your thoughts on this latest addition to the Acid Rain World? Excited to add a new Omanga Trooper to your collection?

I only have one Acid Rain fig and I love it so yeah I need more.

Yes sir I am excited to add this one. So cool. I need to win the lotto tonight.

Hey fellas! Do any of you have the Orange Space Prisoner figure? I want to order him for my Spaceport but with the price being so high I wanted to make sure he was legit....

Be careful with that one. I read that it has a tendency of plastic breakage due to the type of paint used.

Yeah man I saw that too. He looks so cool though. Maybe I will go for the white space suit guy. 41 bucks is a lot to spend on a fig that might break.