Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Acid Rain World 1:18th Scale Discussion Thread

There has been a white version of the mold I think. That might be cool for a custom. But.. these are not cheap sadly.

Hey 1:18th scale Acid Rain World fans, there's some news to share from C3 AFA 2018 HK! The Oritoy display was chock full of offerings, many that you're familiar with. New offerings showcased are the Airborne Laurel and Rescue Laurel. Check them out here: OriToy Acid Rain World 1:18th Scale Display at C3 AFA 2018 HK

Damn those are all so nice!

I switched gears from the 1:18th stuff to the 1:28th stuff...but damn, that Airborne Laurel really is all sorts of sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by C.I.A.D. View Post
    I switched gears from the 1:18th stuff to the 1:28th stuff...but damn, that Airborne Laurel really is all sorts of sexy.
    You are a traitor to the cause bro.

Sigh..yeah I am. Thing is, I'm a completist. With the 1:18th scale, many items were exclusive, so it made it near impossible to get certain pieces without paying an arm & a leg for them. With B2.Five, they ship right to the states and folks like Kokomo and BBTS carry it, so it makes it easier to scoop up.

Acid-Rain-World-Space-Scientist-02-Cobra-Island.jpg

Heads up, everyone! The U.S. Exclusive Space Scientist is IN STOCK at Kokomo Toys! Get yours here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/2018-Acid-R...QAAOSwjIVajFkt

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Dude, right?! I clapped out of the 1:18th scale offerings in favor of the B2.Five line, but it's going to be hard to say no to this figure. He's so friggin' cool!

Dude! $#^@$%#&@%#!&@#^!!!!!! Get back into 1:18 bro. That's where the action is. Next you will say you are giving up Joes for Strawberry Shortcake!!!!