Thread: G.I. Jokes - Commandin' BRANDON Enamel Pin and Series 1 Die-cut Sticker Set

G.I. Jokes - Commandin' BRANDON Enamel Pin and Series 1 Die-cut Sticker Set

Mr. Mark Pingitore, better known around the boards as mping82, shared word on a new Enamel Pin and Die-Cut Sticker Set that he's released in his Magic Marker Art storefront. Mark is an illustrator/animator who created the artwork for over 100 Garbage Pail Kids card fronts as well as concept work, sketch cards, and paintings for various other trading card series. More recently, he has gone off on his own releasing independent series inspired by 80's pop culture, including Disasters of the Universe, Horrorible Kids, G.I. Jokes, and Mutagen Canister Kids.

The G.I.Jokes series released includes -

G.I. Jokes Commandin' BRANDON Enamel Pin - This awesome mash up of Cobra Commander and Garbage Pail Kids is a must have for any pin collector.

G.I. Jokes Series 1 Die-cut Sticker Set - A complete 18 sticker (9 character) G.I. Jokes Series 1 die-cut sticker set. Stickers measure 2.5 x 3.5 inches, with matte vinyl finish. *1st Print Run - 200 sets made.

Checklist:
    1a. Commandin' BRANDON
    2a. Zar TANNER
    3a. Chrome DOM
    4a. JIM N. Eye
    5a. BLAIR N. Ess
    6a. Firefly RYE
    7a. Stormin' NORMAN
    8a. Mind BRENDEN
    9a. Serpent TORY

1b. LEE Der
    2b. Face LES
    3b. Des TROY
    4b. Two MAX
    5b. Femme FAYE Tal
    6b. SAL Bo Tage
    7b. Dark CLAUDE
    8b. Brainy BEN
    9b. COLE Bra

Will you be adding either offering to your collection?

Got my pin in today and it's awesome! Mark was kind enough to include a magnet as well! I ordered the set of cards, so once those get in I'll share pics.

If you're on the fence...don't be!

Not too long ago we brought you word on Mark Pingitore's G.I. Joke series, which includes a set of die-cut sticker trading cards. The G.I. Jokes Series 1 Die-cut Sticker Set is now in hand and we're eager to note that if you don't have this set already, it's one that you definitely won't want to miss out on!

The complete 18 sticker (9 character) G.I. Jokes Series 1 set stickers measure 2.5 x 3.5 inches, with matte vinyl finish. This is the 1st Print Run of this set, with 200 sets made! Included are:

1a. Commandin’ BRANDON
    2a. Zar TANNER
    3a. Chrome DOM
    4a. JIM N. Eye
    5a. BLAIR N. Ess
    6a. Firefly RYE
    7a. Stormin’ NORMAN
    8a. Mind BRENDEN
    9a. Serpent TORY

1b. LEE Der
    2b. Face LES
    3b. Des TROY
    4b. Two MAX
    5b. Femme FAYE Tal
    6b. SAL Bo Tage
    7b. Dark CLAUDE
    8b. Brainy BEN
    9b. COLE Bra

We've shared a few images of the set that you can check out by reading more below. We didn't share too many though, as this is one set that should be examined up close and personal! Will you be adding series 1 of Mark Pingitore's G.I. Jokes series to your collection?

Yeah I still remember walking up to the gas station by my house as a kid and buying Garbage Pail Kids much to the dismay of my Mother.

These are not only string with nostalgia but also amazing in execution.

Quote Originally Posted by MegsTriggerMan View Post
    Yeah I still remember walking up to the gas station by my house as a kid and buying Garbage Pail Kids much to the dismay of my Mother.

These are not only string with nostalgia but also amazing in execution.

Buddy, you need to get them. They're nothing short of spectacular in hand.