The new B2.Five Acid Rain line from our friends at Skronex and Beaver is set to launch this coming Wednesday, September 27, 2017. In anticipation of the launch, we’re pleased to bring you reviews all weekend long of the first wave of figures from this fantastic new line!

We've shared a few key shots below, but you can view our full gallery here - B2.Give Acid Rain Agurts Military K6 Jungle Stronghold ST2k Gallery - Cobra Island

The K6 Jungle Stronghold ST2k is a transformable armor platform. This item is set in 1:28 (2.5") Scale with full articulated design, capable of transforming between two modes: vehicle mode and armor mode. The cockpit is retractable with linkage mechanic structure, built to accommodate a pilot figure and can fit any other 1:28 humanoid figures. The 1:28 series are designed with standard detachable joints, capable of switching parts between the same series allowing you to develop your own personalized army.

The packaging is just as eye catching, capturing the "pop" of the Stronghold and its Pilot. Here, my Jungle troopers are attempting to help me attack the package. The Stronghold is broken down to it's modular components:

• Cabin/Torso
  • Arms x2
  • Gatling Guns
  • Treads

Once assembled, there's no denying that this is a Stronghold, regardless of it's smaller stature.

The Stronghold Pilot is no different than the Speeder Pilot, boasting an absurd of articulation!*

• Head
  • Shoulders
  • Biceps
  • Elbows
  • Wrists
  • Waist
  • Legs
  • Thighs
  • Knees
  • Ankles

When talking about the Stronghold, I'm amazed by how much articulation this toy has. If the larger scale Strongholds were made like this...the price tag would probably be through the roof! One of the really neat things about this version of the Stronghold are the fists that are built in to the design. The fingers are articulated! (well, kinda, but you see what I mean).

In vehicle Mode, the Stronghold looks as awesome as ever. I love that it's not just a "Jungle Green" vehicle; It really feels almost like camo with its different tones. Now...what really made smile is the modular style of these new Acid Rain offerings. I mean, c'mon, you can connect the Speeder to the Stronghold like a back pack! Being modular, there's all sorts of ways that you can connect them.

If you've been on the fence, I'd say this line is definitely worth looking in to. It's been a lot of fun reviewing Wave 1 of the assortment so far and there's still another set to go!*

The new B2.Five Acid Rain line from our friends at Skronex and Beaver is set to launch this coming Wednesday, September 27, 2017. In anticipation of the launch, we’re pleased to bring you reviews all weekend long of the first wave of figures from this fantastic new line!