Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Official Eagle Force Returns Discussion Thread

The Eagle Force Returns Facebook page has been on fire sharing images from the Eagle Force Universe! As such, we've created (3) new discussion threads focused on these new lines:

Eagle Force: Mega Discussion Thread
    Eagle Force: Monster Force Discussion Thread
    Eagle Force: Ninja Force Discussion Thread

Make sure to check them out and share your thoughts with us all here on the Island!

Eagle Force and the relateds are my new passion. I’m spreadsheeting up a master list of characters to compare and wish over. I am all in on their new “universe”. More to come as I get more organized with my sheet and the cards and the books. My goal is an unofficial fan guide but idk how much of an undertaking that will be.

Oh heck yeah Itch, that sounds awesome! If there's anything we can do to help, just ask! If you need more ability over these threads, we can do that too!

Ok, it would make it easier if characters like Kayo wouldn't be in like 4 diff groups. NOT COMPLAINING!!! Haha, just making it a touch harder. I thought FM was doing an Eagle Force wiki but I haven't seen or heard anything about it in a few months.

Ok so far 176 “unique” characters between the Eagle Force and Amazing Heroes groups. That is not counting the characters introduced in Chris’ novellas.

:O Holy Schnit! I never realized that there were that many. That's effin' awesome!!

Yep, but keep in mind this also includes all of the "Amazing Heroes" characters since some cross over and all probably will eventually. Still a WIP though, I cant feel good about two dudes with super exaggerated arms and a dude with a carrot for a head, so those will probably be coming off the list. Also not including the Zica lines though they will be the same "universe" in my van by the river.

Goal here is to have two listings, one for EF and one for AH but some of the lines blur when you get into Ninja Force and Monster Force and the Liberty League.....

It will help to see which characters will be in the kicks for Eagle Force II and Amazing Heroes Reborn....

A, very true, there really is quite a lot of cross pollination. I can't even begin to think about EFII...My wallet has taken a beating lately, lol.

Its interesting to say the least. I know at first FM said Amazing Heroes and Eagle Force wouldn't mix but now with the Liberty League it's getting good so I hope they can mix them all in some how.