Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Eagle Force Returns Discussion Thread

Official Eagle Force Returns Discussion Thread

Wow! Check out the card art for Eagle Force Returns Wave 1 by Steven Butler Studios, Designed by Jason Bienvenu, Colored by Marcie Klinger. Each wave will have 8 characters. Cart art included reflects:

• Captain Eagle
    • The Cat
    • Stryker Jr.
    • Eagle Force Trooper
    • R.I.O.T. Shock Trooper
    • Firebug
    • Fireball
    • R.I.O.T. Commando

Eagle Force will be invading our collections in just a few months! Are you excited to add these awesome offerings from Fresh Monkey Fiction to your collection?

Page 14 of the Eagle Force Returns web comic, Shattered Peace, is now available for your reading pleasure!

Eagle Force Returns: "Shattered Peace" Page 14. Written by
    Justin Bell and Illustrated by Ryan Lord.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Earlier this week, Eagle Force HQ brought us a special message from The Cat! The latest transmission received from Eagle Force HQ brings us word on the Goldie Hawk & Cat Trading Cards Kickstarter Campaign from our friends at The Drawn Word - The Goldie Hawk and Cat cards are currently at the printer! They're in the proofing stages, with the final coming out on old school chipback stock!

Drawn Word promises they'll be well worth the wait, especially since they link up with Eagle Force MEGA! As soon as The Drawn Word gets this campaign settled with the backers, they're going to launch the long-awaited sequel to Eight Lives Left--Seize the Castle! And there's more Eagle Force goodness on the way! Scout's honor or you can take my sparkly gold beret away!

Recent events at the UN point to R.I.O.T. re-entering the landscape, with Goldie Hawk reaching out to General Brown to report the horrible news of what has unfolded.

The latest page brights us to Mitte Borough, Berlin, Germany, where we see a Motor cycle cruising through the streets, but is stopped by armed gunmen and a shadowy, white suited character. Who are they and what is the fate of our masked rider? We'll have to wait until page 16 is revealed to find out!

Eagle Force Returns: "Shattered Peace" Page 15 was written by Justin Bell and illustrated by Ryan Lord. There's a new page every Wednesday!

Here's a dose of early morning awesome to start your day. The Eagle Force Returns Facebook Page has revealed a pair of stunning posters that will be available at DesignerCon 2017.

Eagle Force Returns Eagle Island, by Ryan Pye, will be available at the show in November. There's two versions to pick from:

• Eagle Island - Standard Edition
    • Eagle Island - Attack in Eagle Island

Both are limited runs of only 50 pieces each and are easily a must have for any Eagle Force fan! Will you be attending DesignerCon 2017?

Those are awesome! Wish I could go to get them.

Quote Originally Posted by Itchweed View Post
    Those are awesome! Wish I could go to get them.
    Well keep the faith, brother, because it looks like you'll be able to! When asked if these would be available to those that couldn't attend (well, more like I whined), here's the response (click to expand) -

Picture1.png

The latest page from the Eagle Force Returns Web Comic, Shattered Peace, is now available for your reading pleasure!

Last week, Page 16 began to shed light on our “White Suited Character” from page 15 that confronted a masked man who promises him a spot in the New World Order, regardless of how they get there. Could this be Thule? Perhaps another operative from R.I.O.T.?

Page 17 gives us our answer - IT IS ULTIMA THULE! Oh, that white suited figure that he's been conversing with? Baron Von Chill II! What are they discussing? Check out the latest page to find out!

Eagle Force Returns: “Shattered Peace” Page 17 was written by Justin Bell and illustrated by Ryan Lord. Don't forget, you can check out Shattered Peace, commentary free, by visiting the Eagle Force Returns Shattered Peace Web Comic Thread right here on the Island!

So are you guys excited about Amazing Heroes too? Their Liberty League - Eagle Force team up sounds like a neat idea. I'm into a lot of the FM stuff. Let's talk about what we like and don't like fellas.

Quote Originally Posted by Itchweed View Post
    So are you guys excited about Amazing Heroes too? Their Liberty League - Eagle Force team up sounds like a neat idea. I'm into a lot of the FM stuff. Let's talk about what we like and don't like fellas.
    Sounds like a plan, man! We'll get a thread on Amazing Heroes fired up!!