Thread: got some awesome ebay vintage figures recently

got some awesome ebay vintage figures recently

Hey everyone I finally got some figures first time buying since 2008. lol. I ended up getting a 1982 Straight Arm Cobra Officer its in great shape. the cobra symbol on the front is faded though. got it for $23. And this is the killer deal I got really lucky I ended up getting 3 1986 100% complete Cobra Vipers for only $47. I dont know how I pulled this off. I placed the bet with 15 seconds left maybe thats how lol. anyways Im rebuilding my vintage collection. right now Im looking to get complete figures. and Im only looking at the years 1983-1987. if anyone has any for sale or knows of a great ebay seller let me know.

Nice! I have also been building the vintage collection up. Mostly replacing cracked elbows becuse they seem to bother the shit out of me. I recently got a complete Scoop I never had as a kid. Just got a mostly complete Crusader Space Shuttle for 80 bucks off eBay. Should be arriving tomorrow.

Ok So I got some more vintage figures since my last post. GOt a complete v1 Major Bludd. V1 Airborne, v1 Roadblock, and now I just won 3 more auctions coming later this week. and that is leatherneck, lowlife and dialtone. got those 3 figures for only 10 bucks a pop. and I got a 100 percent complete 1985 Awe Striker with Crankcase for $59. Im excited for this vehicle I never owned the Awe striker but the vehicle always looked awesome to me.

Ok another update. Im on quite the roll right now lol. Got 2 1984 Gijoe COllectors cases. each hold 24 figures. and a 1986 Iceberg. 1989 Alley Viper and a 1984 Storm Shadow.

I just realized I spent $341 on vintage figures since I started last month. damn didnt realize how much I have spent. this includes shipping.

Ok got another juicy update. Just bought 5 more figures. xamot and tomax, cobra soldier. Dusty and version 2 of Snake Eyes. all 100 percent complete.

All sounds awesome dean-o!

Ok just got some more figures yesterday in the mail. destro v1. Lifeline, Falcon, DOC, and Scifi. all 100 percent complete. and these ones were in really good shape but they smelled like cigarrettes.lol. how do you get rid of that smell?

so recently I got the best mint condition 1983 Cobra Officer I have ever found on ebay. I got a great deal to it was only $44. the symbol on the front is flawless. Ive been searching high and low for a minty cobra officer without any luck. and half the time the ebay seller says the figure is in excellent condition when this usually isnt true. I dont know how many times I bought a figure were the description of the joints didnt match up when the figure arrived. So I originally planned on getting 48 figures of my favorite figures to collect. But I changed my mind and I am only keeping 12 cobras and 12 Joes for my entire collection. I also bought a Gijoe Collector case to store all 24 figures. is this a good idea? Hopefully the figures stay in good condition. So far these are the figures I have.
    1. Cobra Soldier
    2. Cobra Officer
    3. Baroness
    4. 2 Cobra Vipers
    5. 2 Crimson Guards
    6. Alley Viper
    7.Televiper
    8. Cobra B.A.T

1. Roadblock
    2. General Hawk
    3. Snake Eyes
    4. DIaltone
    5. Lowlight
    6. Scifi
    7. Dusty
    8. Alpine
    9. Bazooka

now I also have a 1984 hooded Cobra Commander coming in the mail shortly. after that I plan on only buying a snow serpent to complete my cobra collection. as for the joes I still plan on buying a 1983 Duke, Sgt Slaughter and Flint. those 3 have been very diffucult to find. mainly because prices were extremely high compared to the other figures I got. Snake Eyes was the most expensive figure I bought it was $67. the rest of the figures were less then $20 each. as for the cobras the Cobra Soldier and Cobra Officer were the most expensive by far. both exceded $40. not sure why those figures cost so much. but I couldnt find any cheaper than that. the vipers were surpisingly cheap.