Thread: Marauder Task Force Kronos-Ops (Chrome) Pictures and review

Marauder Task Force Kronos-Ops (Chrome) Pictures and review

Here we have the JoeCon exclusive Kronos-Ops from Marauder "Gun Runners" in their Marauder Task Force line.

A friend was able to get me two each of the Male and Female Kronos-Ops

The Male Kronos-Ops come with four vests, an ammo bandoleer, one breather mask head, an assortment of hats and helmets, and a bunch of other smaller accessories that all plug into the ports on the figure, just as any standard Marauder Task Force does. Everything is in a chrome silver scheme.

The Marauder Team were also nice enough to throw in a package of alternate heads, goggles and visors.

The Female Kronos-Ops come with three vests, three backpacks, one set of lower leg armor, a bandoleer, a satchel, one masked head, an assortment of hats and helmets as well as plenty of other gear to plug into the modular holes in the figure and equipment, also all in a chrome silver scheme.

All in all, these are a fantastic addition to my growing Marauder Task Force Army. I'll be posting a picture review tomorrow of another set of the JoeCon Exclusive Marauder Task Force figures.

Dude those are so cool!

They're so shiny! That's going to make a great base for a Super Trooper!

Yes Soieee! I need a Super Trooper to go with my Marauder Pooper Trooper!

Are these going to be available on marauderinc.com? I’m thinking modern era Cobra Mortal!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bassistcarlos View Post
    Are these going to be available on marauderinc.com? I’m thinking modern era Cobra Mortal!!!
    They said leftover stock will be on their website once they get back from China on (I believe) July 20th. What we don't know is if they'll produce any more after they sell out.

I hope I can get a few of these.