Thread: Marauder Task Force JoeCon Exclusives!

Marauder Task Force JoeCon Exclusives!

The amazing folks at Marauder "Gun Runners" have revealed their exclusives for the final G.I. Joe Convention in Chattanooga, Tennessee next week.

From Marauder:

Hey Folks!
    Here are the Marauder "Gun-Runners" Joecon Exclusives. All new, never before released MTF versions:
    Silver Kronos-Ops Male Trooper
    Silver Kronos-Ops Valkyries
    Light Green Camo Ambush-Ops Male Trooper
    Light Green Camo Ambush-Ops Valkyries
    Dark Tan & Black Sierra-Ops Valkyries

The Kronos-Ops & Ambush Ops figures are an over $60 value and will have a Con special price of only $30 each . The Sierra-Ops is an over $25 value with the con special price of $15 each. Any remaining inventory will be made available on the Marauder "Gun-Runners" website after the Joecon in late July. Getting these made in time for the con was tricky....but we hope you like them!
    MJ
    You can check out all the images in our slideshow on the front page.

What a great value for the price. I need to see if I can have someone snag these for me, they're pretty friggin' cool and Instant Super Trooper out of that Chronos Ops!

Yeah, I've got someone who offered to snag me what I want. Gonna shoot them some money to get me two of each because I'm greedy lol

Quote Originally Posted by C.I.A.D. View Post
    What a great value for the price. I need to see if I can have someone snag these for me, they're pretty friggin' cool and Instant Super Trooper out of that Chronos Ops!
    Looks as though while CIAD will have "Super Trooper" with his chrome figure, I will just have "Pooper Trooper" with my brown painted MTFer because even though the Con is close by, I wont be able to make it. Pooper Trooper will save the day, Pooper Trooper to the rescue!!!

LOL @ Pooper Trooper.

And the buddy going to the Con is snagging me the figures. Costing me $345 just in figures alone haha. 2 each of the male and female Kronos, and 3 each of the others. I'm such a Marauder whore.

J.D. did you get them? Take some pics bro!!!