Thread: Letal Customs Tri State Grenadiers Exclusive Nightmare Grenadiers Photo Gallery

Letal Customs Tri State Grenadiers Exclusive Nightmare Grenadiers Photo Gallery

I was fortunate enough to add a squad of these brilliant new Letal Customs Tri State Grenadiers Exclusive Nightmare Grenadiers to my collection. I've put together a gallery of nearly 50 images that you can check out here: Letal Customs Tri State Grenadiers Exclusive Nightmare Grenadiers Photo Gallery - Surveillance Port

The Nightmare Grenadier is based on classic G.I.Joe artwork depicting the Iron Grenadier. As it was used on a sleeping bag, the Moniker for this particular version fits perfectly. The Blue, Red & Gold are a winning combination, as the colors just pop off of the figure. As with previous Letal Customs! offerings, the Nightmare Grenadier includes 2 swords, 2 uzis and his laser gun.

What makes this offering even more unique is the fantastic cardback included with the figure. You can opt to have the resealable clam attached to the card, or just have it loose (I chose the former). The card itself is professionally done, with a high gloss finish that it sure to please even the most particular fan.

Bottom line- If youíre a fan of Grenadiers and/or Boutique style offerings, then you donít only need these, but you need them NOW! Each figure will run you $20 USD plus Priority shipping. How do you get yours? Easy! Reach out to GIJoeisLife on Instagram for more details!

I really like the look of these, but the Red Laser summer set had so much going on in it I had to opt my collecting funds for that. It's getting hard keeping up with all of these figures!

It's kind of a shame that I've abandoned the o-ring/ARAH stuff for only modern. These are awesome.