Thread: Where are my 6" Joes Hasbro?! Dang it!

Where are my 6" Joes Hasbro?! Dang it!

Who's with me?! It's time Hasbro. Sh!t or get off the pot...either do something with the Joe line or sell it to a company that will.

Yay Johnny! Buddy, what about the Fury Force offerings? They're more MOTU style...but maybe?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ooooooo, not too bad! Commando Snake Eyes is VERY tempting...

I'm totally down for some 6" Joes! I still miss Sigma 6!

Holy shit, it's SSJ!

I'm down for 6" Joes. There's a handful of figs I'd still like to get in 4", but with the club all but gone, I doubt we ever will. Might as well shake things up. Hasbro has come a loooong way with the quality of Marvel Legends. If they can apply that to a 6" Joe line, I'm all in.

See, to Clone's point, that would be the sticking point for me - They'd have to be upper-end quality ML style offerings. If I'm going to pay $20+ for a mass retail item, I'd hope for gear and mold/designs that compliment the price point. Otherwise, meh.

Who would be first? I say Snake Eyes V2 style, Cobra Commander V1 style, Flint V1 style and Major Bludd V1 style. I already have the perfect Sgt. Slaughter to go with em.

One plus size to Hasbro doing Joe in 6" as opposed to Marvel and Star Wars....they don't have to pay any licensing deals or whatnot. It's their own property, so I'd expect they can either lower the price point (not likely) or at least include more accessories/details (more likely)

I feel like they could get them out there for $15, especially if they started with the earlier characters that had less detail, minimal accessories and shared a lot of parts. I think that'd really help jump start the line. Then they could hike the price to $18 and then $20 over a couple of years. But I'd pay $20 for even super basic figs like Grunt out of the gate if they had a lot of molded detail in the uniform, removeable webgear instead of sculpted and extra accessories the originals didn't have. Various knives and pistols for the holsters like the ME figs have had.

Quote Originally Posted by Clone Trooper View Post
    I feel like they could get them out there for $15, especially if they started with the earlier characters that had less detail, minimal accessories and shared a lot of parts. I think that'd really help jump start the line. Then they could hike the price to $18 and then $20 over a couple of years. But I'd pay $20 for even super basic figs like Grunt out of the gate if they had a lot of molded detail in the uniform, removeable webgear instead of sculpted and extra accessories the originals didn't have. Various knives and pistols for the holsters like the ME figs have had.
    I could certainly see that. Especially the original 13, like you said, where there would be a good chunk of mold reuse.