Thread: RAHC Guide Volume 4 GI Joe Con Exclusive

RAHC Guide Volume 4 GI Joe Con Exclusive

The great folks at R.A.H.C. Guide have announced via their Facebook Page that they will have an exclusive version of their R.A.H.C. Guide Volume 4 at the upcoming G.I. Joe Con

The best part? You can submit your old G.I. Joe Con photos to be featured in the exclusive release!

A RANK & FILE SHOW EXCLUSIVE? THAT INCLUDES YOU??

The Rank & File volume 4 will be at GIJoeCon (Official) 2018 in a show exclusive format that could include YOU! This exclusive will include four "blank" pages for you to share your G.I. JOE YEARBOOK memories and remember Joe Cons of the past. This purchase will also include a custom Rank & File sharpie for each other to share.

Now the best part! Send in your old show photographs and they could be featured in this exclusive piece!!! USE THE DROPBOX LINK PROVIDED to upload photos and if the quality and content is acceptable (sorry, keep it PG 13ish I understand I am the one asking this), and you will be featured on one of two splash pages. Placement will be on a first come, first served basis so hurry! Original, full sized shots work best. I need these photos by Monday June 4th to meet print deadlines.

https://www.dropbox.com/request/0EPQWrRipDQWbIkJF9Yt

This show exclusive will be different than the widely released Rank & File vol. 4 so be sure to make this a priority at Joe Con!!

*post in the comments if the link is having issues. You should just be able to drag and drop.

So who is going to JoeCon?

This is a wonderful offer for the last JoeCon. It's an honor to be in the same toy-lovin' community as people like James M. Kavanaugh.

I wish I could get my hands on one. Alas no JoeCon for me