Thread: Tom Waltz shares more Amazing Art from G.I.Joe A Real American Hero Special Missions

Tom Waltz shares more Amazing Art from G.I.Joe A Real American Hero Special Missions

Tom Waltz has lit Twitter ablaze this afternoon, sharing more amazing artwork from IDW Publishing's G.I.Joe A Real American Hero #254 and #255!

The images shared pair Destro from Special Missions part 4 alongside Scarlett from Special Missions part 5. Tom called the pairing "The storm vs. the calm before the storm." If you couldn't tell from this pair of images, Netho diaz, J Brown, Harvey Tolibao and Luis Delgado are KILLING IT! From Tom on Twitter:

#GIJoe A Real American Hero #254 #SpecialMissions Part 4 #Destro (@nethodiazz @jbrowncolors) side by side with #255 #SpecialMissions Part 5 #Scarlett (@harveytolibao #LuisAntonioDelgado). The storm vs. the calm before the storm. #LarryHama @IDWPublishing JOIN THE G.I. JOE ARMY!

Are you as excited as we are to add these two issues to your collection?

Looking great! Mr. Waltz is generating some neat buzz around the ARAH series.

He really is, man! I love the energy he has in relation to comics. He gets me even more motivated!