Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Eagle Force The Cat in Search and Destroy - Toy Soldier

Eagle Force The Cat in Search and Destroy - Toy Soldier

I plan on launching the next book's Kickstarter in the next couple of weeks. This one includes a special collected hardcover edition.ToySoldier2.jpg

<3 IT WILL BE MINE! OH YES, IT WILL BE!

Ahem...pardon. Great news, Chris! Really looking forward to it!!

Wow again! With so much work lately I have been behind on catching up on some threads. CIAD admits he's old, Chris joins in the fun, new hardcover. My mind is blown! Can't wait for the kickstarter and I really hope to read more about Harvey Touchbottoms. Haha.

Great to have you here Chris. I want an action figure of Gore Gills now. At least some concept art. I could probably draw something up maybe. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Itchweed View Post
    Wow again! With so much work lately I have been behind on catching up on some threads. CIAD admits he's old, Chris joins in the fun, new hardcover. My mind is blown! Can't wait for the kickstarter and I really hope to read more about Harvey Touchbottoms. Haha.

Great to have you here Chris. I want an action figure of Gore Gills now. At least some concept art. I could probably draw something up maybe. Haha.
    Thanks! After the dust has settled and the first wave of EF figures are out, you could always ask Bill for Goregills. You never know!

Gotta get back to work on S & D: already it's half as long as the last, and really starting to ramp up.

C

Sweet tapdancing heyzeus..if there's even an inkling of a chance for a Gore Gills figure....

I can do a custom Harvey Touchbottoms if I can find a base figure of an old geezer. Haha I jest I jest. I’m getting a parts list together to make Tarantula. I can not wait to put that hardcover on display in my bookcase.

Quote Originally Posted by Itchweed View Post
    I can do a custom Harvey Touchbottoms if I can find a base figure of an old geezer. Haha I jest I jest. Im getting a parts list together to make Tarantula. I can not wait to put that hardcover on display in my bookcase.
    Cool! Can't wait to see the figure of Terry! If I can get the time this summer, I plan on scanning in my Cat figure and making an Agency Cat custom from a 3D print.

Dude! Pics when you do it. That would be sweeeeet!

Sounds wicked cool. I'm really glad that got caught with the wind.