Thread: IDW Publishing’s August 2018 G.I.Joe Solicitations Now Available

IDW Publishing’s August 2018 G.I.Joe Solicitations Now Available

The August 2018 G.I.Joe solicitations from IDW Publishing are here! The last month of Summer brings us G.I.Joe A Real American Hero #255, part 5 of the Special Missions Story Arc, with a focus on Scarlett! August also brings us G.I. JOE: A Real American Hero Omnibus, Vol. 1! Here’s the scoop:

G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero #255 — Cover A: Harvey Tolibao — Cover B: SL Gallant — SPOTLIGHT

Larry Hama (w) • Harvey Tolibao (a & c) • SL Gallant (c)

“Special Missions,” Part 5 (of 5)! G.I. Joe. Cobra. Two opposing forces. Two powerful war machines, each made more lethal by the undeniable strength of their individual parts. But who and what are those parts? Living legend Larry Hama shares some of their amazing stories in “Special Missions”—one-shot stories featuring a variety of characters and different artists to draw them! This issue, Harvey Tolibao (Dungeons and Dragons) joins forces with Larry to present G.I. Joe’s fiery field commander without equal: SCARLETT!

• Special oversized issue celebrating 100 issues of I. Joe: A Real American Hero at IDW Publishing!
    • Special trifold cover!
    • Variant covers by Larry Hama, and John Royle!

G.I. JOE: A Real American Hero Omnibus, Vol. 1

Larry Hama (w) • Herb Trimpe, Don Perlin, Mike Vosburg (a) • J. Scott Campbell (c)

This omnibus edition collects the first 12 issues of the Marvel Comics run, introducing classic characters such as Hawk, Scarlett, Stalker, Rock 'n' Roll, Snake Eyes, Cobra Commander, Baroness, The Oktober Guard, and more. Follow along as Cobra wreaks havoc around the world and The JOEs thwart them at every turn.

TPB • FC • $24.99 • 288 pages • 6” x 9” • ISBN: 978-1-68405-321-6

• Advance solicited for September release!
    • The comic book adventures of the 1980s phenomenon that stormed toy-store shelves begins here!