Thread: IDW Publishing G.I.Joe vs Six Million Dollar Man Issue 4 Five Page Preview

IDW Publishing G.I.Joe vs Six Million Dollar Man Issue 4 Five Page Preview

Reminder! IDW Publishing's G.I.Joe vs. the Six Million Dollar Man #4 will be available for your reading pleasure tomorrow, Wednesday, May 23rd!

We're pleased to be able to bring you a look at not only Covers A, B and the Retailer Incentive, but a 5 page preview to whet your appetite as well! Make sure to check it out on the Front Page here - CobraIsland.com G.I.Joe vs the Six Million Dollar Man #4 Five Page Preview

IDW-Publishing-GI-Joe-vs-Six-Million-Dollar-Man-4-Cover-A-Cobra-Island.jpg

As Cobra’s plan for global terror begins to crumble under the foot of G.I. Joe’s powerful new teammate, the Six Million Dollar Man becomes the world’s deadliest ticking time bomb! With Cobra Commander’s hand over the detonator, Scarlett and her team must make a nal, violent race to his throne room.

Ryan Ferrier (Author) • S L Gallant (Artist) • Marcelo Ferreira (Cover Artist) • Kenneth Loh (Cover Artist) • Brian Shearer (Inker) • James Brown (Cover Artist, Colorist)

-----------

Will you be adding G.I.Joe vs The Six Million Dollar Man #4 to your collection?

Oh this looks way cool. Still waiting for the trade paperback but dang they make it hard to wait.

A solid story with lot's of 80's hints, and really love the Bionic Man and Mike Powers as their characters have dynamic attitudes, and also some strong Cobra Characters, but less of the goofy Commander scheme.

Agreed. Issue #4 is inbound to me as we speak. Sad to see the arc wrap up as it's been a fun title. Hopefully they revisit the idea sooner than later.