Thread: Saturday Morning RPG from Limited Run Games Launches This Friday May 25th

Saturday Morning RPG from Limited Run Games Launches This Friday May 25th

Here's something fun for those of you that own a Switch - Limited Run Games has shared word that their next Nintendo Switch release is Saturday Morning RPG! It will be available this Friday as part of their Fantasy Friday II event.

SATURDAY-MORNING-RPG-COLLECTORS-EDITION-Cobra-Island-0.jpg

The game will be available as both a standard edition and a deluxe collector's edition. The Collector's Edition of the game includes (2) 3.75" Carded & Blister-packed action figures, representing Marty, our Hero and the Evil Commander Hood. We thought that would put a smile on the faces of all you Cobra Lovers.

The collector's edition also features a beautiful reverse gatefold box, an official Nintendo Switch SteelBook case, a cassette tape featuring new music from Rocky IV and Transformers composer Vince DiCola, and a sheet of scratch 'n sniff stickers pulled straight from the game!

Only 2,500 of the collector's editions will be available, so if you'd like to add this to your collection, make sure to hit the following link this Friday:

SWITCH LIMITED RUN #5: SATURDAY MORNING RPG COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PREORDER]

Administrator
    I'm definitely trying for the special edition!

I got one! Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
    I got one! Yay!
    Can you please share some pictures when in hand? Thank you a lot! I'm glad you got one copy.

I wasn't familiar with the game, so I should try it sometimes, the trailer is pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by ucsf View Post
    Can you please share some pictures when in hand? Thank you a lot! I'm glad you got one copy.

I wasn't familiar with the game, so I should try it sometimes, the trailer is pretty cool.
    I absolutely will. I'll have a review of the figures, collectors edition and the game too on the front page and in the forums. I don't think it's planned to ship for quite a few months though.

Sounds terrific! Thank you J.D.