Thread: New Teaser from Boss Fight Studio

New Teaser from Boss Fight Studio

Boss Fight Studio has posted a teaser image on their Facebook Page

No other information was given, but in my opinion, it appears to be based on the "Sam and Max" property, which includes video games, comics and an animated series, my opinion based on the image of Sam's iconic hat below.

Never heard of Sam and Max. Though those might be the names of the guys who cut meat at the butcher.

Quote Originally Posted by Itchweed View Post
    Never heard of Sam and Max. Though those might be the names of the guys who cut meat at the butcher.
    Start here:

Hmmm. I'm not really sure what to think about that. I will need to ponder and reflect on this one.

I'm sure if they are going to produce on the same quality level as Bucky, then this will be a hit. Even a bigger hit, since many people (like myself) only knew this from the videogame. And looking back how videogame properties are the big targets for toy makers, it looks like another pike should come in terms of collecting action figures (based on videogame stuff).

I really dig how BFS has no fear in tackling properties that the newer generation might not remember, but most certainly scratches an itch for us old folk.