Thread: The Art of George Vega

The Art of George Vega

21432882_717395778465409_7716837874087017452_n.jpg

George Vega Art
    has shared some wonderful images with us.

First up is a gallery of his personal project, G.I. Joe Redesigns. Rebooting his favorite G.I. Joe and Cobra characters. You can check them out here: G.I. Joe Redesigns

I bought some wonderful prints from George at the East Coast Comic Con this past weekend.

You can purchase art directly from his Etsy Store here.
    For Sale are some awesome drawings, including the Cobra Eel and G.I. Joe Shipwreck below.

You can check out George Vega Art on Facebook here.

LJ and Zartan are my favs, but I really dig the updates on weapons and equipments too.

Our friend Mr. George Vega has been cooking up some amazing G.I.Joe Sketch art pieces on his Twitch Channel and sharing them on the official George Vega Art Instagram Account! So far George has shared sketches of Duke, Scarlett, Cobra Commander & the Baroness. We've attached them all here for your viewing pleasure (see below).

We can't wait to see what else George shares! Make sure to give him a follow so you can see his creations come to life live on Twitch. What's your take on these awesome G.I.Joe Sketch Art cards?

I'd grab a set of these as cards, in a heartbeat. Great colors and fascinating drawings.

I saw him sketching some cards (Non-Joe) at the Con last month. They were awesome in person!