Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Marauder Task Force 1:18th K9 Dog, Exo Suit & Contract-Ops Kickstarter Discussion

Administrator
    Yeah. Marauder figures are top-shelf quality.

The fine folks at Marauder "Gun Runners" have shared pictures of the first test shot for their Exo Suit.

The Exo Suit was part of their Kickstarter Campaign last fall that included fully poseable K9 Dogs and Contract-Ops figures in addition to the Exo Suits.

Did you back the Marauder Task Force Kickstarter, or are you waiting for these to show up in their store?

From their newsletter:

Hey Taskers!

Here is the paint master for the GREEN Exo Suit. The Exo suit is FROM the actual production tools (not a prototype).

(more images on the front page)

Once again, the amazing folks at http://www.marauderinc.com have shared a bunch of images. This time of the Production Tooling Samples for the upcoming K9 Dogs

These pictures show off the incredible articulation these pup's come with, as well as some of the accessories that will be available with them.

Did you back the Marauder Exo Suit and K9 Kickstarter?

Moar doggos. Looks to be really well done and I love that it comes with a ton of accessories.

I'm way more excited for the dogs than I was before these pictures.

That Exo Suit is so damn sexy. I came soooo close to grabbing a bunch of them from TRU, but figured "quality over quantity". Glad I went that route, these are all sorts of awesome. That dog is friggin' BAH-NAH-NAS.

The incredible folks at Marauder "Gun Runners" have shared the Paint Masters for the K9 Dogs from their successful K9 Dog, Exo Suit and Contract Ops Kickstarter

These pups are looking ready for action and can't wait to come home to your collection! Are you getting some?

Oh wow that paint master is so cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Itchweed View Post
    Oh wow that paint master is so cool!
    I'm glad I went all in on this Kickstarter. I wasn't so keen on the dogs before, but seeing these pics, they're just so awesome. I shouldn't have doubted Marauder.