Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Marauder Task Force 1:18th K9 Dog, Exo Suit & Contract-Ops Kickstarter Discussion

Hey Taskers! An update has been received from our friends at Marauder Gun-Runners. It pertains to the Marauder GR Weapon Set Series #8 1:18 Scale Gear. Here’s the scoop –

Those that selected the Marauder Series #8 sets and/or the Marauder Arsenal sets...ALL packages have officially shipped! You should receive the tracking info shortly. The MGR Team hope you like the items! You can log into your backerkit account to see the tracking number (if you can't wait for the email notice or there is some other delay).

Also, there are STILL several folks that have not completed their Backerkit registration...if MJ and the team don't know what you want or your address, they can't ship! Make sure to double check and ensure you completed your registration.

Wow that was fast. Will be picking some of these up later on when they hit the store.

Got some orders right in the middle of their busy weeks beacuse of Kickstarters but they are still delivering the goodies that aren't part of their current projects, so again five stars to MJ and his brigade!

Seeing that Series 8 weapons set makes me want to kick myself for skipping it. I can't wait for it to hit the storefront!

The 1:18th Scale Weapons Series #8 has over 50 weapons and accessories to select from, or you can get the entire lot in one swoop!

-“Modular” Tan & Black FO6R Assault Rifle with Removable Ammo Magazine

-“Modular” Tan & Black Socom Assault Rifle with Removable Ammo Magazine

-“Modular” Black IDF-T Assault Rifle with Removable Ammo Magazine

-“Modular” Black M4-CQB Assault Rifle with Removable 9mm & 5.56 Ammo Magazines

-“Modular” Black Socom PDW Carbine with Removable Ammo Magazine

-“Modular” Black CQB-MKII Machine Gun with Removable Ammo Magazine

-“Modular” Black MK46 SAW Machine Gun with Removable Ammo Case and Bipod

-“Modular” Black VSP Assault Rifle with Removable Ammo Magazine & Silencer

-“Modular” Black Mac-10 Machine Gun with Removable Ammo Magazine & Silencer

-“Modular” Black JW Breacher Shotgun

-“Modular” Tan & Black SOPMOD Sniper Rifle with Removable Ammo Magazine, Scope & Bipod

-“Modular” Tan & Black MK-XIII Sniper Rifle with Removable Ammo Magazine, Scope & Bipod

-“Modular” Green & Black R-PSR Sniper Rifle with Removable Ammo Magazine, Scope, Bipod & Silencer

-Black DFA Sniper Rifle with Bipod

-Black Compound Bow with 2 Arrows

-Black Bravo Automatic Pistol

-Black Delta Automatic Pistol

- Black EO-T Optic Site – Modular Accessory

- Black Large Optic Scope – Modular Accessory

- Black PEQ-A2 Site – Modular Accessory

- Black PEQ-B3 Site – Modular Accessory

- Black Large Grip – Modular Accessory

- Black Small Grip – Modular Accessory

- Black Tactical Flashlight – Modular Accessory

- Black CQB Deluxe Silencer

. The Marauder "Gun-Runners" Series #8 Complete set contains 50 Weapons & Weapon Accessories.

The 1:12th Scale Weapon Series #1 has over 5 weapons and accessories to select from, or you can get the entire lot in one swoop!

-“Modular” Tan & Black FO6R Assault Rifle with Removable Ammo Magazine

-“Modular” Black M4-CQB Assault Rifle with Removable 9mm & 5.56 Ammo Magazines

-“Modular” Black MK46 SAW Machine Gun with Removable Ammo Case and Bipod

-“Modular” Tan & Black SOPMOD Sniper Rifle with Removable Ammo Magazine, Scope,Suppressor & Bipod

-Black Bravo Automatic Pistol

- Black EO-T Optic Site – Modular Accessory

- Black Large Optic Scope – Modular Accessory

- Black PEQ-A2 Site – Modular Accessory

- Black PEQ-B3 Site – Modular Accessory

- Black Large Grip – Modular Accessory

. The Marauder "Gun-Runners" 1:12th Scale Series #1 Complete set contains 5 Weapons & Weapon Accessories.

Marauder Gun-Runners have shared 3D Sculpt Images of their upcoming Female MTF Agency Ops figures! Check'em out (attached). Here's the scoop from MJ:

Here are the final tooling sculpts for the Marauder Task Force Female Agency Ops figure. The female figure, just like the male figure, features some very innovative torso and jacket designs for a realistic appearance with maximum articulation. Shown are the full business suit figure, 2 of the new head styles and the torso with dress shirt & rolled up sleeves. We hope you like the figure! Production on all the K9, Exo Suit, Contract Ops & Agency Ops figures is still on schedule. Will post images of actual samples off the production tools soon!

What are your thoughts on these upcoming MTF Female Agency Ops figures?

We're gonna have fun with these models. I can see a ton customs from our fanbase.

Quote Originally Posted by ucsf View Post
    We're gonna have fun with these models. I can see a ton customs from our fanbase.
    I will finally have an Agent Carter on my shelf.

This is gonna get silly. I can just feel the money dripping out of my wallet.