Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Marauder Task Force 1:18th K9 Dog, Exo Suit & Contract-Ops Kickstarter Discussion

Clear a room buddy. I need to move in so I can afford to be broke.

We'll be tentin' in the back yard, as there's no way the Wife is gonna let me stay inside anymore.

Marauder Task Force Shipping Update and Contract Ops Sculpts

One of the key takeaways from the update above (well, for me anyway), was news of an upcoming World War II line -

Marauder Task Force WWII Project

In response to the overwhelming requests, we will soon unveil details about our Marauder Task Force World War 2 fully articulated, historically accurate action figures with interchangeable accessories and ALL NEW WWII era weapons. The Kickstarter for the WWII project is slated for the end of January. The WWII line is a stand alone event and will not impact any of our current projects.

These WWII figs are right in my wheel house. Howling Commandos, Eagle Force 42........

This is gonna get dangerous. I can already see going all in. Sigh, hope that van is gassed up and ready.

I cant really afford to go all in with Eagle Force, Eagle Force II, Adventure People, Sectaurs etc...but I will definitely be watching and will for sure no doubt about pick some up later if I don't get in on the kick. We will need one of those country music singer tour buses not a van. Haha.

There's an update regarding the Weapons Series 8 assortment. Check it out - http://cobraisland.com/marauder-task...rter-update-2/

Thanks for the news!

This series is a cool update and I can see myself throwing more cash towards the new WWII series.

That WWII KS is gonna be friggin' dangerous! As for this weapons assortment, I can't wait to see them up close & personal.

Uh.....well....WWII is right up my alley and they keep showing these kickass figures...and uh...well...ebay here I come to sell more stuff.

As for the dogs, I will be buying like a bunch of those too. Exo-suits no, but dogs......my WWII guys will need some K9 backup.
    Last edited by Itchweed; 02-05-2018 at 07:34 PM.