Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marauder Task Force 1:18th K9 Dog, Exo Suit & Contract-Ops Kickstarter Discussion

Marauder Task Force 1:18th K9 Dog, Exo Suit & Contract-Ops Kickstarter Discussion

The Marauder Task Force 1:18th K9 Dog, Exo Suit & Contract-Ops Kickstarter Campaign from Marauder Inc. is reaching the final countdown, with only 3 days to go in the campaign! As with all previous MTF campaigns, this latest one has blown through stretch goals with no intention on stopping any time soon!

One of the offerings available in this latest campaign is an Exo-Suit that is not only compatible with MTF figures, but with other 1:18 scale offerings as well! A gallery of this amazing new piece of hardware has been shared on the Marauder Gun Runners Facebook Page. We've mirrored a hand full of images here, but make sure to check out the full gallery to whet your appetite!

What are your thoughts on the Exo-Suit? Something you're planning on adding to your collection, or are you skipping it all together?
    Attached Images Attached Images

The Marauder Task Force 1:18th K9 Dog, Exo Suit & Contract-Ops Kickstarter Campaign has only 36 hours left to go and is blowing through stretch goals left & right, with less than $5K to go before the next is unlocked! The latest additions that have been unlocked include -

• Marauder Task Force White with Black Female GHOST-OPS Valkyries
    • Marauder Task Force Assault Ops Valkyries
    • Marauder Task Force 650 Backers Rescue-Ops Red & White Female Valkyries
    • Marauder Task Force Gray K9 Military Dog Unit

Our friends from Marauders Inc. also shared a gallery of the K9 Unit, showcasing it's amazing level of articulation. With less than 2 days to go, there's no time like the present to get your pledge in and join the Marauder Task Force!

Heads up, everyone! Our friends at Marauder Gun-Runners have shared word that the backerkit for their Marauder Task Force 1:18th K9 Dog, Exo Suit & Contract-Ops kickstarter campaign is now being sent to backers!

New items have been added to the event! Included in the new assortment are:

• MTF Valkyries AGENCY OPS female figures in BLACK Business Suits
    • MTF Valkyries AGENCY OPS female figures in GRAY business suits with NEW female head sculpts
    • MTF Male AGENCY OPS Troopers in GRAY business suits

Sounds like there’s a whole bunch of awesome on the way! Will be you be adding these new options to your pledge?

I already have some custom ideas cooked up for those agency ops Vals.

Quote Originally Posted by Itchweed View Post
    I already have some custom ideas cooked up for those agency ops Vals.

You know they hit a home run when even my Wife wants her own Agency Ops Val.

That's awesome man! I wish my gf would dig it too but sadly no.

My backerkit came in last night. Now I just need to figure out what I'm going to get haha. Plus how much more I'm going to spend!

I only opted in for a suited Val above my "one of each" pledge. I wish I could get more, but right now it's not in the cards.

Hey Taskers! An update has been received from our friends at Marauder Gun Runners. It pertains to the backerkit survey that was sent out not too long ago. Here's the scoop -

Reminder, please COMPLETE your Kickstarter Backerkit registration as soon as possible. We plan to close the Backerkit registration site within the next 10 days and finalize item production quantities...so need your orders completed to be SURE you get what you want. If you are having any issues completing your registration or need another invitation to your Backerkit survey, just let us know. We will begin processing credit card payments for additional items added to reward packages via the Backerkit site this week (ORIGINAL Kickstarter pledge amounts were charged when the event ended, credit cards are ONLY charged for new items added via backerkit).

Thanks for your support!

You heard the man, go make sure your Backerkit surveys are filled out and returned!

The one & only Marauder Ruben has been stirring up quite a bit of excitement across the 'net this weekend as he shares preview images of upcoming Marauder Inc.'s Wave 8 FO6R and SOCOM Assault Rifles! As you can see from the images, you'll be able to get your hands on a painted SOCOM and it looks amazing!

The intel our Tele-Vipers received notes that the release date for these will be late December for those that got in on the Kickstarter campaign. Once those pledges have been fulfilled, it's open season for everyone else looking to bolster their armory with more Marauder Gun-Runner goodness!