Thread: Michael Mercy Presents Patreon Special Missions G.I.Joe Tomahawk Review

Michael Mercy Presents Patreon Special Missions G.I.Joe Tomahawk Review

Michael Mercy is back with an all Patreon Special Missions. In this new installment, Michael takes a look at the 1986 G.I.Joe Tomahawk! This beauty of an aircraft remains high on the list of fan favorites, even 30+ years after it’s release. Michael also compares the vintage Tomahawk alongside it's Modern Era counterpart, the 2013 G.I.Joe Retaliation Eaglehawk.

Since we know you love Michael’s reviews just us much as we do, you should consider heading over to Michael Mercy’s Patreon page! This is the go-to location if you want to support the channel, as well as receive rewards like:

• early viewings of videos
    • choosing subjects for future reviews
    • sitting in on Cartoon Commentaries
    • or being interviewed by none other than Michael Mercy for the channel!

This guy has great reviews. Check them out all the time. He has a nice collection room too. I need to get a vintage tomahawk. One that has a cockpit cover that is unbroken.

Another great review, I just love the little insights and cartoon clips on the actual items.

He really does have such a great presentation in his reviews. He deserves way more subscribers!

He deserve a quadrillion more. His videos are amazing. What I love about Michael the most is you can tell he's sincere in his pieces. No fluff, just pure love.