Thread: Street Fighter: The Miniatures Game!

Administrator

Street Fighter: The Miniatures Game!

Let me take you back to the early 90's! The hottest video game in the world was Street Fighter II! Capcom's classic fighting game took arcades by storm in 1991 and was ported over to the Super Nintendo Entertainment System in 1992! To this day the Street Fighter games continue to be popular, with games being ported to every console imaginable, even the Nintendo Game Boy!

In fact the motley Street Fighter cast was so popular that Hasbro created a Street Fighter toy line that was a spin off of their G.I. Joe toy line, using the same construction as their G.I. Joe figures! There's no doubt Street Fighter was an instant classic, destined to be a franchise that will endure for years to come!

On April 4, Jasco Games launched a Kickstarter campaign for Street Fighter: The Miniatures Game, an awesome board game for 2-6 players, featuring the cast of the beloved Street Fighter games as hand-crafted miniature figurines! The project itself has already reached its funding goal, and stretch goals are already being unlocked!

The Core Set includes the following miniatures: Ryu, Ken, Chun Li, Zangief, Sagat, and Vega! Also included are battle decks for each character, a deck of game reference cards, four battle stage maps with 3D terrain pieces, battle dice, game counters, double-sided character cards, and double-sided player boards!

There's also the Boss Expansion Set, which includes M. Bison, and Akuma, three decks for each character (a boss deck, an event deck, and a fighter deck), double-sided boss character cards, and double-sided boss player boards!

And there's much more content to come in the stretch goals and other add-ons! Be sure to check out the gallery below and their Kickstarter page for more details!

Administrator

Administrator

Administrator

Administrator

Administrator

Administrator

Damn, now when I'm really dug deep into Diaclone preorders, I can't squeeze in this one, but.. colorful and looks to be fun. I wish them to succeed.

Thank you for sharing this stuff!

Those do look amazing!