Thread: G.I.Joe A Real American Hero Lifeline Art Print By Robert Atkins Art

G.I.Joe A Real American Hero Lifeline Art Print By Robert Atkins Art

Check out this amazing print of the G.I.Joe Medic, Lifeline, by none other than Robert Atkins! Now, Robert makes it clear that he can't take all of the credit on this amazing piece, as his linework is accompanied by colors from the amazing Simon Gough!

The best part? You could add this print to your collection! All you'll have to do is head on over to the Robert Atkins Art page on Instagram and send a direct message. Te print will run you $25 USD, comes signed and includes shipping!

Will you be adding this awesome print of Lifeline to your G.I.Joe collection?

I still miss those days when he was the major artist on Joe comics. it's a wonderful addon for anyone who is into arts.

Same. I have a sketch book of his that I constantly thumb through. He's definitely on my top 10 all time Joe artist list.

Man, that is a gorgeous print. It is tempting...

DO EEEEET!

I picked up a sketch book from Robert in what feels like forever ago. One of my favorite go to "coffee and thumb through" books!

Got his books that contain any Joe-themed art, so these three of them so far:

The quality is unquestionable for me.

One of the best parts of Joecon when it came to Springfield was meeting Mr. Atkins and thumbing through his books. He had a bad ass Ghostbusters and TMNT crossover print that I really loved, but just couldn't pull the trigger. Perhaps if I had seen it earlier when in the day when I had more green in my pockets...

Andrew