Thread: Modern Era Female Big Lob, The Fridge, Roadblock and Outback by Phweeps Customs

Modern Era Female Big Lob, The Fridge, Roadblock and Outback by Phweeps Customs

We figured why not start of Friday with an assortment of awesomeness from Phweep's G.I.Joe Customs Gallery! Phweep has been hard at work creating a series of "Gender Bender" cross over figures and we're excited to share this next batch with you! We've shared a full gallery of images on the Front Page, so make sure to check'em out!

First up, we take a look at this Custom Modern Era G.I.Joe Reservist, Big Lob!

Phweep-Customs-Modern-Era-GI-Joe-Female-Big-Lob-01-Cobra-Island-375x500.jpg

Next is the G.I.Joe Physical Training Instructor, a Custom Modern Era Fridge!

Phweep-Customs-Modern-Era-GI-Joe-Female-Fridge-01-Cobra-Island-375x500.jpg

Up next is the G.I.Joe Heavy Machine Gunner, Roadblock!

Phweep-Customs-Modern-Era-GI-Joe-Female-Roadblock-01-Cobra-Island-375x500.jpg

Wrapping up the assortment is this Custom Modern Era G.I.Joe Survivalist, Outback!

Phweep-Customs-Modern-Era-GI-Joe-Female-Outback-01-Cobra-Island-375x500.jpg

Aren't they phenomenal? Any one of these Femme Fatales would make a welcome addition to your G.I.Joe collection! If you’d like to add any or all of these awesome Laides to yours, make sure to reach out to Phweep’s GI Joe Custom Gallery on Facebook! What are your thoughts on these awesome custom creations?

Administrator
    Gorgeous! Especially the Outback! <3