Thread: G.I.Joe Collectors Club Membership Incentive Figures Now Available For Pre Order

G.I.Joe Collectors Club Membership Incentive Figures Now Available For Pre Order

The G.I.Joe Collectors Club has sent out word that the Club Exclusive Membership Incentive Figures for 2018 are now available for Pre-Order! For those that normally pick up a carded figure at JoeCon, here's your chance to secure one without worry of it selling out at the show! For you 12" G.I.Joe Collectors, there's quite the assortment to choose from. The items up for grabs are as follow:

Now for the fine print:

Limit 3 per Membership. Order is billed at the time the order is placed. Delivery approximately end of April first part of May.

PLEASE DO NOT ORDER REGULAR STOCKED ITEMS WITH PRE-ORDERS, these items have different shipping dates and in-stock items cannot be held to ship with pre-ordered items. ORDERS WILL BE CANCELLED IF IN-STOCK/PRE-ORDERS ARE PROCESSED ON SAME ORDER.

Will you be getting in on the pre-order? If so, what will you be picking up?

Ouch. I hope they offer the other uniforms for the "free" 12 inch figure besides the soldier. I was afraid something like this might happen when I chose that option for my free figure.

Yeah, I can see a lot of people waiting for these to hit the "final days" clearance sale. I'd love to own them myself, but at $90 a pop, I have to be a bit conservative.