Rusted Gear Art has shared word that he's completed work on his latest project, a T.A.C. Page Poster Supplement Print for the G.I.Joe Mauler M.B.T.! The supplement gives a breakdown of the MBT (Main Battle Tank), highlighting everything from the Gunner's periscope to the Mud Shields!

If youíre unfamiliar with Rusted Gear Artís work, then youíre in for a treat. RGA recently shared his amazing Cobra Rattler Owners Manual Print, Cobra H.I.S.S. Owners Workshop Manual Print and G.I.Joe U.S.S. Flagg Owners Workshop Manual Print!

So, how do you go about getting one or all of these awesome prints? Thatís easy! Head on over to the Rusted Gear Art Facebook Page and send a message. Not on Facebook? No worries, you can reach the artist directly via e-mail at: blackwaltz_3@outlook.com

Would you like to see more of Rusted Gear Artís work, or perhaps add other pieces, even custom commissioned work to your collection? Weíve got you covered there as well! You can find Rusted Gear Art on DeviantArt and Reddit and can purchase original work directly through the Rusted Gear Art eBay Page.