Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wayward Goat Collectibles MARV Modular Armored Range Vehicle Coming Soon

I'ma need a couple of these bare minimum.

Same. I need at least 2; I want a regular one and the Mad Max lookin' one.

Super excited about this. I'm really hoping that they are going to travel to many conventions and toy shows, because people should know about this project!

Wayward Goat Collectibles has shared some images of the final render for their upcoming MARV (Modular Armored Range Vehicle) Kickstarter.

The more we see of this piece, the more we can't wait to throw our money at it! We'll be sure to post up all the info once we know more about the Kickstarter and when it will launch.

Wayward Goat Collectibles
    have shared a video render of the Zombie Hunter Add-On kit for the Modular Armored Range Vehicle (MARV).
    Here's a look at the Zombie Hunter Add-On kit for the Modular Armored Range Vehicle. Multiple pieces can be attached to the MARV to create entirely new looks for the vehicle.

Are you as excited as we are to see this Kickstarter launch?

This is going to be one of the most desired addon kits for this vehicle, for sure. With the recent Zombie Lab series, this will find it's audience.

Yeah, I'm kinda done with the zombie fad myself, but I'll be getting at least a couple of the regular MARV's

Do they come in black?
    This one is growing on me.

TBH Skinny, not sure, but I'd assume that there may be more than one color offering, especially due to the Zombie Add-On kit. I'll ask Greg.

Wayward Goat Collectibles have shared some more images of the Zombie Hunter Add-On kit for the Modular Armored Range Vehicle (MARV), this time in COLOR.

Check out these awesome renders. This vehicle will be sure to protect your figures from the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse! We'll let you know when the Kickstarter goes live.