Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wayward Goat Collectibles MARV Modular Armored Range Vehicle Coming Soon

Wayward Goat Collectibles MARV Modular Armored Range Vehicle Coming Soon

Coming soon from Mr. Greg Bridgeman and Wayward Goats Collectibles is the MARV, a highly-detailed,1:18 Scale Armored Range Vehicle! The teaser images posted so far are fantastic and show that this vehicle has all sorts of potential!

For instance, here is the full reveal of the Zombie Hunter Upgrade Kit on the Modular Armored Range Vehicle! The upgrade kits will contain a selection of parts and accessories to customize the MARV. Upgrade kit pieces simply attach or replace existing parts on the base vehicle. Outfit the MARV to accomplish a specific mission, or totally transform it for a new adventure!

CAD work is currently underway, and Greg hopes to have the prototype completed by GIJoeCon 2018. Greg is also planning a KS launch for late summer or early fall 2018!

Will you be getting in on this new vehicle campaign from Wayward Goat once it launches?

Yo Guys! Greg has shared 3D Renders of the MARV! We've mirrored the individual images on the FP, but here's a group shot:

This thing looks amazing and I can't wait for the Kickstarter. My Marauder's need a vehicle to call their own.

Pretty fantastic stuff, for sure! We are still lacking vehicles for obvious reasons, so I'm looking forward to how they are going to add prices.

The modular system is a great opportunity to give a lot of vehicles to the crowd at once.

^ This, all day!

Greg has shared a pair of size reference pics. I've attached them to this post, so check'em out!

Nice! I’d be in on this.

BD, the Kickstarter launches late summer/early fall this year, so get ready!

Greg has shared another pair of images of the M.A.R.V.; This time around, we get to see the "Cloth" topper and a full, 3D Sculpt image. Can't wait for this Kickstarter!

I hope they use Repeater & Battle kata Roadblock to test their vehicle. If those 2 figures can fit comfortably in the vehicle, it should be roomy enough for just about any other figure.

Check out this awesome 3D Turnaround of the MARV! (Click below to play)