Thread: Blood For The Baron Action Force - Palitoy Collectors' Guide Round 2 Kickstarter

Blood For The Baron Action Force - Palitoy Collectors' Guide Round 2 Kickstarter

BFTB
    has put together a new Kickstarter campaign for anyone who missed out on their previous event. The BFTB Guidebook project was a smash hit, popular among Action Force and GI Joe fans alike. Featuring 300 full-color pages, over 2000 new photographs and every known fact about the Action Force range, this book is a must-have for collectors everywhere.

Please note that this is not a second edition or second printing of the book. You can pledge for either:

• Action Force - Palitoy Collectors' Guide
    • Action Force Palitoy Collectors' Guide + Action Force 30th Anniversary Special

The campaign will be running for another 9 days (ending on March 18th), so if you missed out on this awesome guidebook, now's your chance to add it to your collection! Will you be getting in on the Action Force - Palitoy Collectors' Guide Round 2 Kickstarter Campaign?

Heads up, everyone! BFTB has put together a new Kickstarter campaign for anyone who missed out on their previous event. The BFTB Guidebook project was a smash hit, popular among Action Force and GI Joe fans alike. Featuring 300 full-color pages, over 2000 new photographs and every known fact about the Action Force range, this book is a must-have for collectors everywhere.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ectors-guide-0

Guys! Anyone on the fence don’t be. This is an amazing book! I can’t say enough how cool this guide is. If you don’t have it already, you are missing out on something special. It has the “Itchweed Seal of Approval”. That’s a big deal....

I was working in the Photoshop crew for a bit of time while it was in the middle of the process and tremendous amount of work went into this book and if you have it phisycally in hand, you're gonna feel it. I say it is a must have item.

^ Co-signed. I love my copy. Plan on grabbing the 30th anniversary version this time around.