Thread: Dream Concept Studio Zombie Lab Discussion Thread

Dream Concept Studio Zombie Lab Discussion Thread

Dream Concept Studio
    revealed the card art and SKUs for their upcoming Zombie Lab line. The reveal gives us our first look at the art work associated with 31 figures, along with 4 Kickstarter exclusive offerings!

Also, a bit of a heads up - The team at DCS shared the following: Moreover, we are handling all the late survey register email. It is because there are certain amount of late survey. The estimated time of replying all late survey is 9/3/2018 to 11/3/2018. Thank You

So there you have it! What do you think of the Zombie Lab card art?

I’m planning to pick a few of these up when they hit their site. Couldn’t afford to go in on the kick....looking to snag 3 of the cop Robin to make some CB McHaul (blast from your early 80’s past) customs.

Oh heck yeah, I can't wait to see your customs!

Heads up - Dream Concept Studio has shared an update regarding their Zombie Lab Kickstarter Campaign. Check it out here: Dream Concept Studio Zombie Lab Kickstarter Campaign Update

I saw some online posts wondering where these are at. It cant possibly be close to delivery can it? No way, not yet...?....

It seems that they're still trying to get people to sign off on the backerkit side of things, so I'm honestly unsure. They may be well ahead of the game!

I hope they are. I'll for sure pick up all of the civies if someone like Boss Fight or something offers them in the states. Zombies aren't my bag, but those civilian figures are looking tops.

Yeah man, it's going to be hard to turn down an assortment of civs, but dammit, where am I gonna put'em?

A slightly different topic I was thinking of is that.. for almost all major 3rd party 1:18 projects in the US there is one that based in Hong-Kong or somewhere near. I think this is going to be a huge thing, and this is why BFS is opening to Asian markets too.

Civil characters are going to be a great new addon to anyone who is going to build diorama stories for sure!

Administrator
    These figures look cool. I didn't back it, but if they do get distributed stateside by someone like BBTS I might have a look at them.