Thread: IDW Publishing G.I.Joe A Real American Hero #251 Discussion Thread

IDW Publishing G.I.Joe A Real American Hero #251 Discussion Thread

Today via Twitter, Mr. Tom Waltz shared a fantastic 2 page spread from the upcoming issue of IDW Publishing‘s G.I.Joe A Real American Hero, #251. This issue kicks off the "Special Missions" arc, with its first story focused on none other than Stalker! From Tom -

Time for a look ahead at #GIJoe A Real American Hero #251 #SpecialMissions Part 1 of 5. The issue will feature #Stalker. Art Alex Sanchez, Colors @rleep and words by living legend #LarryHama. Prepare for a hauntingly bombastic tale, fans! @IDWPublishing JOIN THE G.I. JOE ARMY!

I know I speak for many of us when I say that we’re beyond excited to dive in to the new Special Missions story line! What about you?

Today via Twitter, Mr. Tom Waltz shared this awesome page from the upcoming issue of IDW Publishing‘s G.I.Joe A Real American Hero, the start of the Special Missions Arc, #251! This issue features the G.I.Joe Ranger, Stalker as he deals with demonds from his past. From Tom -

In #GIJoe A Real American Hero #251, “Special Missions” Part 1, #Stalker will be dealing with ghosts from the past. Angry ghosts. Story by living legend #LarryHama & art by #AlexSanchez with colors by @rleep . April 2018. @IDWPublishing JOIN THE G.I. JOE ARMY!

G.I.Joe-A-Real-American-Hero-251-John-Royle-Cover-Cobra-Island.jpg

Heads up, everyone! Don't forget that G.I.Joe A Real American Hero #251 drops tomorrow, 04/25! This issue kicks off the Special Mission Story arc.

**EDIT** - Sorry folks, this info is incorrect. This issue will be dropping May 2nd. Sorry for any confusion and/or inconvenience.

Hey Everyone! With Special Missions - Stalker, aka G.I.Joe A Real American Hero #251 dropping tomorrow, we have a 5 page preview to share with you! Check it out on the Front Page:

IDW Publishing G.I.Joe A Real American Hero 251 Special Missions 5 Page Preview