Thread: Hiya Toys 1:18 scale Aliens: Colonial Marines Discussion Thread

Hiya Toys 1:18 scale Aliens: Colonial Marines Discussion Thread

Hiya Toys has made an official announcement via their Facebook Page regarding their Aliens line, namely release dates. Here's the scoop:

• The APC will be available in August 2018
    • Marines (Redding, Bella, Cruz) and 2 aliens (crusher, raven) will available in June 2018

Will you be adding any or all of these new Aliens releases from Hiya Toys to your collection?

Hiya-toys-Aliens-01-Cobra-Island-768x515.jpg Hiya-toys-Aliens-02-Cobra-Island-333x500.jpg Hiya-toys-Aliens-03-Cobra-Island-768x512.jpg

This won't be a main goal at the moment, and I'm still a bit hesitant about the figures - the previous Aliens joints were fragile like hell. But the APC had a rough time getting love from the fans so it truly deserves the release.

I saw the first run of humans and they had potential but wow the paint looked fake. I hope the new humans are better because those ladies looked good. That being said, I want a Predator so bad to replace my reaction pred.

I'm so torn; I want to collect the Predator line...but which one do you get as your definitive Predator?

Quote Originally Posted by C.I.A.D. View Post
    I'm so torn; I want to collect the Predator line...but which one do you get as your definitive Predator?
    I was pumped up, but the recent news on plastic break on the thigh parts is something I don't want to deal with.

Yeah man, I read about that too...I'm too OCD, so I make skip all together.