Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RAHC Guide Rank and File Volume 2 and 3 Reprint Kickstarter Campaign Now Live

RAHC Guide Rank and File Volume 2 and 3 Reprint Kickstarter Campaign Now Live

Word has come in from the R.A.H.C. Guide Facebook Page that a Kickstarter campaign for volume 2.1 and 3.1 is now LIVE!

The Rank & File guide series started off in 2015 and began archiving G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero's journey in the 4" format. These volumes contain every action figure and vehicle produced in the The Rise of Cobra, The Pursuit of Cobra, 30th Anniversary, Retaliation, 50th Anniversary, and Basic Asst. series. Volume 2 sold out in 2017 and volume 3 will be sold out any day now. Fan demand has reached the point of a Kickstarter re-release! Kickstarter is the perfect opportunity to re-release volumes 2 & 3 and update key elements in an ever-evolving toy line.

There's quite a few awesome tiers to pledge in at, including choosing a cover for volume 2, the "One & Only Souvenir" and more! Head over to the campaign and check it out - Rank & File Volume 2 & 3 Reprints. G.I. Joe resource guides!

Don't forget, you can grab Volume 1.1, Volume 3 and the original R.A.H.C. Guide while supplies last, so head over to www.rahcguide.com to secure your copies.

Backed of course! I have the first two and I'm really looking forward to see what will be the upgrades.

There’s only 9 days left to go for the R.A.H.C. Guide Rank & File Volume 2 & 3 Reprint Kickstarter campaign! The campaign is at just under 72% of it’s funding goal as of the time of this writing ($5,753 of $8,000). With your help, we can push this over the top!

I hope it succeeds, after what happened with yojoe, a physical database is much more needed now.

Although I already have vol 2 & 3, I pledged in for a copy of each reprint as A) as UCSF noted, these are needed, B) I'm interested in what's been updated/changed and C) It's James K.!

Hooray! The campaign has successfully funded! Congrats go to James from all of us here on the Island!

You may recall that the R.A.H.C. Guide Rank & File Volume 2 & 3 Reprint Kickstarter campaign included an option where you, the backer, could select the cover for Rank & File 2.1. The votes are in and the Alternate cover has been selected!

Heads up! Vol 2.1 & 3.1 along with associated kickstarter schwag (if applicable) is NOW SHIPPING!