Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raginspoon Toys Announces COMPLEX Base Building System

Raginspoon Toys Announces COMPLEX Base Building System

Raginspoon
    is pleased to announce a new factory produced product. It's a small start to where they want to go, but they think you'll be quite pleased with the first wave:

From heroic headquarters to villainous volcanic lairs, RaginSpoon Toys has the playsets and dioramas your action figure collection deserves for display and play! Using their COMPLEX base building system you can build structures as simple or as astonishing as you want, there are no limits to what you can create! The COMPLEX system is completely modular and geared towards 3 3/4 inch action figures. It allows you to construct your very own custom dioramas just the way you want them. Already you can build structures of any size with ease and each successive wave will only add to the excitement as new additions roll out!

Current offerings include two-sided floor set with four connectors, and wall set with two door panels, one step connector, and one end connector. Pictured here is wave one = Raginspoon Toys COMPLEX Building System. These are early factory samples and some of the final paint schemes will be adjusted. Wave 2 is already under development - look for catwalks, two new walls, and several new plug in accessories - all coming soon!

Head over to Smalljoes.com to preorder yours today! You don't want to miss out on these; They're adjusting their factory production numbers based on pre-order demands. Will you be adding these to your collection?

Sounds great. I read positive revews on instagram and on GeneralsJoes, so this is going to be a great way to upgrade the backgrounds of our collections.

Yes Sir! I've been grabbing my dio backdrops from DreadnokDread, so this'll be a fun way to encorporate some new pieces in to my setups.

Raginspoon has shared word on what each kit contains and has also dropped word on a "Builders Kit" that includes 8 Floor sets and 8 Wall sets in your choice of either Urban or Desert colors. Check it out on the Front Page: Raginspoon Complex Base Building System - Kit Breakdown and Builders Package

So guys, my son and I are planning to build a spaceport using wooden structures. In the same fashion as that cat Empire....gonna be a tough task but we have been collecting fodder for it. I was thinking about a few of these sets to supplement...do you think that would look ok or too out of place?

I think that would look great, actually! I few subtle pieces here and there would make the wooden structures seem more "concrete-ish" (if that makes any sense?)

Raginspoon has shared a video that breaks down what you can expect to find in a COMPLEX Base System Single Floor Set and what you can do with it. Check it out below -

Alongside the floor breakdown, Raginspoon has also shared a breakdown of the Wall set. Check it out -

Any of you guys know where he might be at this moment? Maybe in China? I have an order pending, and he said it was shipped weeks ago and that he has to get back home to check the tracking number. And this was 10 days ago.

No Sir, sadly I'm not sure, but I'd say China is a safe assumption. Sorry to hear about the delay, but RS will definitely make sure you get what you paid for.