Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: New Jurassic World vehicle revealed at Toy Fair 2018

Ugh, here either brother. Hit TRU and as noted, saw a few left overs, but nothing worth picking up.

TRU has been very spotty. I figure the diecasts are worth too much money to sell at TRU.

Quote Originally Posted by Itchweed View Post
    TRU has been very spotty. I figure the diecasts are worth too much money to sell at TRU.

Well bud, gonna hit a Target tomorrow (I think), so if I find them, I'll grab one for you. No worries, pay me whenever.

Dude thanks! I'm gonna hit up TRU for the 100th one last time. Haha.

So, I found the JP1/Classic Jeep along with the Dr. Grant and Muldoon figs at Target. Are the Ellie and Ian Malcolm figs out there or are they in a later wave? I ain't buying anything else until I fill out that Jeep.

Okay, maybe a raptor.

Or two.

And the T-Rex.

Quote Originally Posted by Clone Trooper View Post
    So, I found the JP1/Classic Jeep along with the Dr. Grant and Muldoon figs at Target. Are the Ellie and Ian Malcolm figs out there or are they in a later wave? I ain't buying anything else until I fill out that Jeep.

Okay, maybe a raptor.

Or two.

And the T-Rex.

Well I can confirm Ellie's out there. Stopped by a couple of Targets, one had zero Legacy figs, the other had ONE Ellie mixed in with the Grants and Muldoons. Clever girl!

From the looks of things, Ian Malcolm isn't out yet. There's not a single one on Ebay, so he must be in a later wave, hopefully with somebody else yet to be revealed. Hammond? Nedry? Samuel Jackson with removable arm?

Also picked up a raptor.

I got lucky and happened across Ellie right out of the case about a month ago. I am anxiously awaiting new human figs like Malcom and Wheatley. Oh and that damn elusive die cast Jeep.

I want Mattel to spend however many thousands of dollars it takes to develop a Dodgson figure (with tiny Barbasol can), just so that when I find it in the store, I can shout, "Dodgson! Dodgson!! We've got Dodgson here!!!" I feel this is a completely reasonable request.

See? Nobody cares.