Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Boss Fight Studio Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S. Mighty Steeds Kickstarter Campaign Discussion

Boss Fight Studio Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S. Mighty Steeds Kickstarter Campaign Discussion

Thanks to our friends from Roma Collectibles for sharing an image on their Instagram page of an upcoming Boss Fight Studio Kickstarter campaign! Announced at Rhode Island Comic Con, the campaign will focus on 1/18th scale horses and the sample looks amazing!
    The Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S. customizable Horse will be available in different colors and there will even be add-on kits! Noted in the image are:

• Australian Tack
    • Roman Tack
    • Unicorn
    • Dark Unicorn

There's even a set of Pegasus wings and just went you thought it couldn't get better, the Horse is part of the H.A.C.K.S. system, so you can combine ith with a preexisting figure to make a Centaur! Holy Schnikeys!
    The campaign is set to kick off March 2018. Are you excited about adding an Equestrian Army to your collection?

Administrator
    I need me some of these!

These are way cool.

And yes I’m excited. Seems they beat the Dime Novelers to the punch.

Boss Fight Studio's 1:18 Scale Customizable Horses Discussion

28061364_2104635202896690_7353104986607111053_o.jpg

Boss Fight Studios has announced that their upcoming Kickstarter for their Customizable Horses will be going live in March.

Will you be adding some Pegasus, Centaurs, Unicorns and Horses to your collection?

Oh heck yeah! I'm soooo looking forward to this. May get 3 so that I can have different set ups - Centaur, Dark Unicorn and Pegasus.

Oh wow! So cool. But I have a kickstarter overload right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Itchweed View Post
    Oh wow! So cool. But I have a kickstarter overload right now.
    SRSLY, the Wife is gonna effin' kill me. I need at least 1 horse...or 3. >.>

I need this in my life!

Boss Fight Studio Vitruvian HACKS Mighty Steeds Kickstarter Update - Cobra Island

The team from Boss Fight Studio have shared an update regarding their upcoming Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S. Mighty Steeds Kickstarter Campaign.

Coming this March (2018), The Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S. Mighty Steeds Kickstarter from Boss Fight Studio features horses in different decor, saddles, tack, gear, exclusives, and creature add on kits!! The attached image offers us a sneak peek at a few of the different decos being planned. SADDLE UP!!! It's gonna be a mythically awesome ride!!