Thread: Dream Concept Studio Announces New HellHound Action Figure Line

Dream Concept Studio Announces New HellHound Action Figure Line

Today via the Dream Concept Studio Facebook Page, new details emerged of a new action figure line named "Hellhound". The DCS team shared the following intel -

We are glad to announce that our second project (Product line) is coming soon in 2018. The team will not stop. Those prototype will be shown in NJCC-Spring also. Date of project launching: Yet to be confirmed(Dont worry, they will not affect Zombie Lab.)

You can check out the full gallery here: http://cobraisland.com/dream-concept...n-figure-line/

What are your thoughts on these new HellHound offerings from Dream Concept Studio?

These are very nice looking protos. Sort of a “clean” Acid Rain vibe.

I got a War of Order meets Acid Rain vibe from them as well. I'm curious to see what the KS is going to look like, I may have to go all in, because you know...priorities and stuff.

A great update here, thank you CIAD!

I played a lot with Quake3 back in the day and I have this early 2000's FPS game vibe if I look at thes pics, which is cool.

*salute* My pleasure! We'll have boots on the ground at NJCC, so we'll bring you real-time intel on the initial in-hand reveals.

Boss Fight Studio was in attendance at NJCC this past weekend and they brought Dream Concept Studio's new Hellhound Action Figure line with them! The images shared here come courtesy of the folks at ToyArk.

You can check out more images mirrored on the Front Page here: Dream Concept Studio New HellHound Action Figure Line In Hand Images

Thank you CIAD!

That red chest cyborg has an interesting wrist joint, but overall I still need more pictures, when it hits fans and collectors.

My pleasure, man! I'm hoping that we'll get more pictures soon, so the minute we do, I'll post'em up!