Thread: Kotobukiya Announces G.I.Joe Bishoujo Series Statues at Toy Fair 2018

Kotobukiya Announces G.I.Joe Bishoujo Series Statues at Toy Fair 2018

Kotobukiya-GI-Joe-Statue-Banner-Announcement-Cobra-Island.jpg

New York Toy Fair is in full swing and Kotobukiya shared word that might interest some G.I.Joe fans - They'll be offering collectible Bishoujo Series statues based on G.I.Joe! Now, if you know anything about this particular offerings, you'll note that the primary focus is on female characters, so we'll probably see the likes of Scarlett and the Baroness. Here's the scoop from the Kotobukiya Facebook Page -
    Coming to Kotobukiya’s ever-growing line of Bishoujo statues are some of your favorite childhood brands, MY LITTLE PONY and GI JOE! Under license from #Hasbro these highly collectible statues will offer consumers their favorite Hasbro characters re-imagined by master illustrator Shunya Yamashita and sculpted by Kotobukiya artisans in Japan.

Are you excited for this announcement? Will you be adding any statues to your collection?

If this gets us some Lady Jaye, Scarlett, BAT and Zarana statues I am in a world o hurt. I have never been interested in Kotobukiya before but depending on what/who we get and the price, I am interested. The Prime One stuff is amazing but out of reach. This may be much more reasonable.

^ This, all day. If we get a killer Baroness? There's no way I could say no.

Actually I can't imagine Baroness or LJ with an anime face and i don't really a fan of this series, but if many people jump in, that is good for the brand overall, so yeah, do it!

What a good point, UCSF. Hadn't considered the overly anime style. I'll stay optimistic for now and like you said, if people like'em? Heck yeah, have at'em!

The images for Scarlett and the Baroness designs have been revealed and at Wonder Festival we got a surprise image outline of a third statue.
    Lady Jaye.
    https://www.webstagram.one/media/Bl0w4zlD4uu